Bayville 2 door 3 drawer buffet
The Bayville buffet offers a modern design that will compliment any home interior. Featuring 3 drawers on high qaulity full extension glider runners, it provides sufficient storage for all your home decor and accessories. 2 hinged cabinet doors with internal adjustable shelving will provide ample storage for your homewares. The 3D grey wash wood-look laminated finish and sturdy powder coated black metal legs provides an industrial yet contemporary look to your home interior. This item will give your living space a fresh make over with its unique style and sturdy feel.
- Top Panel is 33mm Honeycomb
- Grey wash 3D Wood grain look Laminated finish
- Frame and internal panels 15mm Particle Board
- 3 Drawers for concealed storage
- 2 Hinged doors
- 1 x Adjustable internal shelf in each cabinet
- Doors operated by qaulity metal door hinges
- 2.5mm MDF double side laminated Backing Board
- Metal black powder coated handles
- High Qaulity, sturdy metal black powder coated legs
- Quality black full extension drawer glider runner
- Wall Anchoring Bracket or Strap provided for Anti Toppling Safety
- Assembly is Required
- Self Assembly: This product arrives fully flat packed for ease and convenience.
- Tools Required for Assembly: Phillips head screwdriver
- Overall Dimensions: Width 120 x Depth 39.2 x Height 76.6cm
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: Width 32.6 x Depth 32.5 x Height 12.5cm
- Drawer Front Panel: Height 19.7cm | Width 39.65cm
- Internal Cabinet Dimensions: (Shelf on middle adjustable point) Width 37.5 x Depth 35.7 x Height 28.65cm
- Door Front Panel: Width 39.5cm x Height 60cm
- Feet Height: 13cm
- Colour: Urban Snow
- 1 x Bayville 2 door 3 drawer buffet (with parts included for assembly)
- 1 x Users Guide & Warranty Certificate
- During the assembly process it is normal to see a small amount of chipping internally. This in no way affects the integrity of the fully assembled product.
- This furniture needs to be anchored to the wall with the enclosed safety fitting to prevent it from tipping over.
- Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.